2016 AGM / Conference : October 20th & 21st, 2016 at the Penticton Lakeside Resort
22nd Annual Conference / Operator Training Session / Trade Show & Banquet
Trade Show Notes for Booth Registrants
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Access to the Trade Show room at the Penticton Lakeside Resort will be available in the morning of October 20th.
- Display tables ( standard table size ) will be covered with a tablecloth.
- Please indicate if power is required when registering.
- Raffle prizes will be drawn at the Trade Show; suppliers that are donating an item for the raffle, please let Cheryl Halla know or just bring your prize!!
- The Trade Show should be set up to start around 3:30 P.M. on the 20th to allow the operators and field personnel who have attended this year’s operating training sessions to have a chance to speak with the suppliers and attend the show before the business meeting ends; with the cocktail bar in the Trade Show area. We will ask for drink tickets to be available for purchase, as an option as opposed to paying for each drink separately.
- Booths and tables must be cleared out early the next morning as the room will be used for lunch on the 21st.
If you have any questions or special requirements, please call Cheryl Halla at (250) 809-8548. Thanks for your continued support. We are hoping for a great turnout and a good time for everyone. See you there !!